Your Senior Session
- Read an follow this entire guide (especially the clothing suggestions).
- Bring a favorite tape or CD with you to your session.
- Get some rest! Don't stay out late the night before your portrait session, it'll show in your eyes.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early, in your first outfit!
- Please don't hesitate to call us with any questions you may have.
- Keep from getting too much sun at least a week prior to your session. There's not much we can do for peeling skin.
- Relax. There's nothing to worry about. We're here to help you.
- If you have any concerns or have had problems with portraits in the past, please let us know.
- As with most anything, the planning that you do before can make all the difference later.